Google
 

Kamis, 05 Juli 2007

FB2.0 New Interesting Feature

Today, I just know after reading my email from firebird-support that show the new feature of FB2.0 the complete article can be found here but that article is not in English :( (If someone here know what language in that site is used, please tell me because I want to translate it using Altavista Babel fish) I just read the example from that article and try it. The one that I like, is the new function on ODS 11 and it can be used like this:
select rdb$get_context('SYSTEM', 'NETWORK_PROTOCOL') as protocol
, rdb$get_context('SYSTEM', 'CLIENT_ADDRESS') as client_address
from rdb$database;
In ODS 11 we have the built in UDF rdb$get_context and rdb$set_context you can read more information from the doc directory that come with FB2.0 the file is:
"README.context_variables2.txt"

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

The complete article is in german

Anonim mengatakan...

The feature is documented here